Which One do you have?grey or white?

Persill

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
maybe not the white, but if a guy had a pink phone I would question his sexual orientation. Lol. we may have gotten a wee bit sensitive in this thread. I personally don't think that white is a feminine color for a phone, but others may. I question guys who wear skinny jeans, but a lot of straight guys wear them.

sent from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

Hahaha I'll give you that, you should also know I wear skinny jeans xD

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the white one. I was able to find a Game Boy case for it.
lQP0Zl.jpg

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I have nothing against the white one as my gs3 and htc one x were both white but the Grey on the note 2 looked dare right sexy!! Sure the white stands out but the grey looked really good to me. :)

Sent from my Behemoth of a phone, the Galaxy Note 2 :D

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
People are seriously saying a color is gay or girly? Wtf. I chose white, because it is a color that looks nice.

Sent from my Verizon Note 2

r2t

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I went with grey. I guess I'm more of plain style kind of person. I'm not too flashy.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I usually like darker colors on phones. I don't care for the hard line definitions that the lighter colors bring around the screen and I don't care to see all the sensors so easily.

padre1357

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
White, because its all they had last night and im impatient. And no one in their right mind is gonna see me an walk up an say my phone color makes me seem girly or gayish. Now if i accesorize it in a pink bedazzled sparkly case. You might THINK it, but you sure as hell wouldnt say it. Now would i have chosen white, no. But. Only because i dont want to become ocd about keeping it looking clean.

eyepaint2

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I had the white note and I loved it. I also had white iphone3gs. I don't think white is girly when your phone is so big and bad Ass. Lol

I have the titanium note2 just for a change. I'll go back to white on the next phone just for a change probably.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums