Whitestone Dome for the Ultra has Blue Light Cut ?

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
S20 screen pricing.
d3a5db930c8ae8db83481e08e295fed0.jpg

This is why I'm willing to spend $60 on a good tempered glass screen protector.

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
So much simpler to put a good protector. No running to the repair shop or sending in your phone. Convenience costs.

Yeah, everyone is different. Personally I'd prefer to use my phone naked. Also, you don't send in the broken phone until you receive the new one. It's really not inconvenient imo.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, everyone is different. Personally I'd prefer to use my phone naked. Also, you don't send in the broken phone until you receive the new one. It's really not inconvenient imo.

And then you're stuck looking at a cracked screen for 2 days. Lol. There's no winning with these fragile devices.

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
And then you're stuck looking at a cracked screen for 2 days. Lol. There's no winning with these fragile devices.

and your stuck using a phone with something on top of the screen, making the fps slower and not getting the experience you paid for every time you use it. I'd rather be inconvenienced once if it even happens, then be inconvenienced every time I use my phone.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
and your stuck using a phone with something on top of the screen, making the fps slower and not getting the experience you paid for every time you use it. I'd rather be inconvenienced once if it even happens, then be inconvenienced every time I use my phone.

#preferances

comestim

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site

You must have never used a domeglass protection before. You do not even notice it and does not interfere with fps if applied right and has better finger print protection. I have been using them for several years now.

james702283

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Any issue I have with the FPS with the dome on the screen doesn't dwarf my desire for screen protection. I don't like the phone naked to be honest. I like a little more to hold, and having a case gives me that extra thickness that I like. Anyway, back to the screen protection - people have varied experiences with the FPS with the dome glass, so if the inconvenience of having to double tap or waiting for the FPS to respond outweighs the protection it provides, then more power to you - but in no way does the glass make me feel like I'm not getting full use of what I paid for. On the contrary, since it's protected, I am more relaxed using the phone in my hand in public and I feel I enjoy the phone a lot more.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I've been using Whitestone Dome on the S10+, Note 10+, and S20 Ultra with no noticable difference in FPS response between it, the factory protector and naked glass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred