Who in hell Apple think they are?

jarochos

May 17, 2012
Visit site
So I read that we amaze user have to deal with all the problems with this phones, but to add to the list we might get an update that will take way the ability to choose which browser we use, if that is true Apple just got on my hate list dear Lord who this ppl think they are soon we well be getting a bill from Apple claiming that they invented walking, as far as my knowledge motorala came up with the cellphone revolución and IBM start the computer era, what do you guys think?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums

Beyond Fire

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Wtf does Apple have to do with this? Do you hate Apple that much that you blame a problem that has nothing to do with them? I bet you think they are causing global warming too huh...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I hate apple as much as the next guy, but my opinion is that your post made no sense OP.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Ry

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Apple has a patent on the use of hyperlinks. Android phones are going to have to remove the ability to click a link and choose the program you want to handle the hyperlink. Ie: click an email address and choose the email client...etc...

That is why the HTC Evo LTE is held up at customs. They are making sure that feature is gone. There is a possibility that older/other android phones will be updated to remove that feature. That is what the OP was talking about.

The patent is bs since HP created this first, but unfortunately a patent was awarded to Apple because they asked for it.

Reactions: Johnly

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
So I read that we amaze user have to deal with all the problems with this phones, but to add to the list we might get an update that will take way the ability to choose which browser we use, if that is true Apple just got on my hate list dear Lord who this ppl think they are soon we well be getting a bill from Apple claiming that they invented walking, as far as my knowledge motorala came up with the cellphone revolución and IBM start the computer era, what do you guys think?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Android Central Forums

You don't HAVE to update do you? Apple is getting on a lot of tihs list because their model is succeeding, and repercussions are being felt. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvagmailaccounts