"Whole" Punch Makes a Notch Seem Good

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
I picked up my s10+ Ceramic today and I have to say the camera eye is not a big deal to me.
If they would have offered the same phone without the "selfie cam" I'd have been all over that.
Wish they would but that means engineering 2 different phones and that isn't fiscally probable.

This is as perfect a phone as I have ever used

That moment you buy an S10+ Ceramic 1 TB version and then install a 512GB micro-sd card to flex on the plebs who only have 64GB lol

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
The small hole notch is definitely a weird concept, to be sure. But according to the review videos I've seen it Samsung products, the hole notch kind of disappears from view after a while. I guess it'd be easier to unsee a hole punch notch than it would be to unsee the wider notches of Huawei and LG. That being said, I think I'm a bit more partial to Huawei's. Either way, once I get the S10e, I'll be able to better judge how I feel about the hole punch notch.

Golurk

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
The small hole notch is definitely a weird concept, to be sure. But according to the review videos I've seen it Samsung products, the hole notch kind of disappears from view after a while. I guess it'd be easier to unsee a hole punch notch than it would be to unsee the wider notches of Huawei and LG. That being said, I think I'm a bit more partial to Huawei's. Either way, once I get the S10e, I'll be able to better judge how I feel about the hole punch notch.

In my opinion I prefer the hole-punch, purely because it takes up less screen space and is tucked away in the corner..while the notch (not the teardrop) is in the middle, is a lot larger and when watching videos/playing games is noticeable and cuts into the screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174