Who's getting the new Pixel Fold?

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Given how it's a Google first Gen device im definitely gonna wait for some reviews to come out. If I pull the trigger buying from Verizon will probably be easier and quicker is gonna be my guess then going through the Google store with the current backlog they have.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
The device ticked off nearly everything I would have thought to ask for in a foldable other than incorporating Tensor 3. I love my Pixel 7 Pro and have no faults with it, but can see enough utility for me in the foldable space that I would have justified the purchase had the offering been a bit less stingy (I already have a Pixel Watch, and seeing a 5-year old Samsung phone getting the same trade-in as my 8-month old P7P 256 was a bit of a salt in an open wound).

That said, I'm holding on to what will likely be proven a fruitless hope that T-Mobile will come in particularly aggressive with trades when their pre-orders come out tomorrow.

Reactions: Chex313

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The device ticked off nearly everything I would have thought to ask for in a foldable other than incorporating Tensor 3. I love my Pixel 7 Pro and have no faults with it, but can see enough utility for me in the foldable space that I would have justified the purchase had the offering been a bit less stingy (I already have a Pixel Watch, and seeing a 5-year old Samsung phone getting the same trade-in as my 8-month old P7P 256 was a bit of a salt in an open wound).

That said, I'm holding on to what will likely be proven a fruitless hope that T-Mobile will come in particularly aggressive with trades when their pre-orders come out tomorrow.
What helped in my case is that being Google Fi, I was offered about $700 off but that comes in monthly bill credits, so slow drips and drabs.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Here's the deal I want. Because Bard said so :D

Seriously, though, if AT&T were a viable alternative for my service, that deal would be very, very attractive with the ability to sell my P7P to make up much of the remaining cost (or keep it as an alternative for different situations). Here's hoping T-Mobile leans closer towards the value represented by AT&T's offering than to that proffered by Verizon...

Screenshot 2023-06-21 102117.png

• Love
Reactions: Chex313

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Here's the deal I want. Because Bard said so :D

Seriously, though, if AT&T were a viable alternative for my service, that deal would be very, very attractive with the ability to sell my P7P to make up much of the remaining cost (or keep it as an alternative for different situations). Here's hoping T-Mobile leans closer towards the value represented by AT&T's offering than to that proffered by Verizon...

View attachment 354084
That is a good deal...and then sell the watch. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jeremy8000

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile has lost their minds. They have a trade-in promo going on where they are supposedly giving 1000 off a fold. So they are still trying to tell me the payments would be 44.80 a month for 24 months. That is NOT 1000 off

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
T-Mobile has lost their minds. They have a trade-in promo going on where they are supposedly giving 1000 off a fold. So they are still trying to tell me the payments would be 44.80 a month for 24 months. That is NOT 1000 off
What phone are you trading in?

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
That is based on the value of the phone trading in. They will credit additional dollars after the cake of the phone every month and get you $1000 off. It's complicated but works.

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
That is based on the value of the phone trading in. They will credit additional dollars after the cake of the phone every month and get you $1000 off. It's complicated but works.
No they give a 1 time bill credit for the phone which is nothing and then apply the rest in ongoing bill credits. So the 1000 doesn't go for the initial cost of the phone, only a portion of it goes to the phone, in my case 600. It's just deceiving is all. .. I didn't take the deal just wanted to throw it out there is all