Why am I randomly getting error codes when I use my Bluetooth?

6spdcoupe

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Apparent BT problems ..

Recently, the past week or so, I have been having issues with my BT functioning. It will work, but with an error code 'bubble' that constantly pops up- Pic attached. I cannot press it and it only lasts for about a second. No clue what it is and I have not been able to find anything that resembles it via a google search. Help ? :)

VZW S5 NOT Rooted
KK 4.4.4
Tried safe mode- same results
Cleared cache- no change.
Seems pretty clear it is the device itself, but I am no expert and am not certain.

IMG_8394.JPG

Last edited:

vizray

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apparent BT problems ..

it's not a button it's a toast message, It might not be an error message ,if your sure that it is the bt program and the bt is working with this toast message, I wouldn't worry about it, next time this happens take your battery out and restart the phone and see if this helps, I noticed alot of issues with google apps after a period of time the phone starts acting up and resetting does wonders

6spdcoupe

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site

Thanks for the info, I did a bunch of restarts, but never a battery pull oddly. I will give it a try.

If it only happened from time to time I wouldn't worry about it at all, but it happens constantly.
If I turn BT off, it stops completely. As I mentioned, BT seems to work fine until, well, it doesn't, and then a restart and
all is working again but with this message. Just trying to get out of this hamster wheel ! lol

vizray

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site

most of the problem is I-phone & google =war, competition between the to so they are trying to out do each other to market ='s bad code

vizray

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site

there is all kinds of issues I would like too see resolved with BT, you would logically think that you should be able to route audio through Bluetooth just as easy as the handset speakers,i tried with apps awhile ago to record conversations while on Bluetooth but only one program was able to do it a couple of times so I gave up, most of the apps you have to use the external speakers through the mic

6spdcoupe

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site

Yea, it can be rough at times, but we learn from experience. Not much more that we can do aside from that !