Why are my apps moving position on their own and my widgets update all of a sudden?

solquiff

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Apps moving position on their own and widget updates all of a sudden

Hi I have a Samsung glalaxy S4 mini. Recently some apps have moved position. On one screen I had only 3 apps in a row in the top left corner of one of the homepage screens, but all of a sudden today the middle one is gone ..it is however still there when I click menu.

Also, today I have noticed that the photo on the S travel (trip advisor) widget has changed. Ive had the phone for 3 months now and it has never changed..it also seems to change every few seconds now (i did not activate any slideshow)

One last thing..the flipboard widget that is right below the s travel widget has also updated with news stories dated last saturday..again this has never happened. Since Ive had the phone it has always just had the default pic with feet made out of rocks.

How could all this have happened? Could it have something to do with going between 3g and wifi..I know updates happen when connected to wifi. Thanks

solquiff

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apps moving position on their own and widget updates all of a sudden

Please note also that I have never actually stayed on the page they are on longer than a few minutes, normally i just move past it when going to another screen.. but both widgets have stayed the same from the day i got the phone - i have never clicked on them to get into them.

solquiff

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Apps moving position on their own and widget updates all of a sudden

ive checked the flipboard version i have it is flipboard 3.1.6 -it was updated last saturday 28th according to some sources online..would this then explain the news stories on it from last saturday?

the version of trip advisor (s travel) is 3.0.1 and doesnt seem to be new, so still cant see why that would start updating all of a sudden. thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays