Why can't I find my saved photos?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi, I have a google pixel 3 xl, and basically, I'll snap a picture, or take a screenshot, and I can see that it's in my photo app. I'll go to a photo editing app (specifically VSCO and InShot) and i can only see "recent" photos (which includes random photos, definitely not the most recent ones i've taken). It doesn't show the full gallery of my photos, or even my albums. It shows photos taken through messaging, social media photos (eg stuff i've put up on facebook or instagram), and those "recent" photos, but none of my actual saved photos.

I know this is probably the stupidest question ever, and i'm sure it's a simple fix I just can't find, but it literally is making me so upset lol. Any suggestions on how to get my pictures to show up in editing apps?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you see the Recent photos, tap the hamburger menu icon at the upper left, and then tap Photos. You should then see options for all of your Photos (listed as they would be in the Photos app), as well as the Camera folder (which would be photos taken by the camera app and still saved to the phone's storage).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays