Why can't I get the Lollipop update on my Note 3?

A

AC Question

why i cant get the lollipop update on my note 3

i am using samsung galaxy note 3 sm n9005 but i still dont get the the lollipop update

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: why i cant get the lollipop update on my note 3

Welcome to the forums. I think the Lollipop update is only available in Europe. The US carriers haven't released it yet as far as I know.

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site

I haven't got it for unlocked Note 3's in the UK yet, though Vodafone customers have.

I'm thankful for small mercies!

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

Welcome to the forums. I think the Lollipop update is only available in Europe. The US carriers haven't released it yet as far as I know.

Tmobile released it last week. I love it by the way. But the OP has an international model. It depends on the country and whether it is carrier branded or not whether the 9005 has received the update or not.

crowhop13

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Anyone know if this will be available for the 900A? I just got this phone today and it currently has 4.4.2. Thanks in advance.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site

Anyone know if this will be available for the 900A? I just got this phone today and it currently has 4.4.2. Thanks in advance.

It's already out for ATT. It may not have rolled out to everyone yet of course. You can try Kies but I know the last update, ATT folks said it wasn't available on Kies for ATT so I'm not sure if that works for you guys or not. Anyway, there are several posts about it in the ATT subforum up top if you want to ask people who have that carrier - I'm on TMO.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site

Not on Lollipop here either, my Note 3 is a UK phone, bought outright unlocked and still on 4.4.2

I'm waiting, impatiently ;)

MaLik Hadi

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site

i am also waiting for it i have sm-n9005 model and my friend got the update.....he downloaded it 4 times via ota and it failed everytime on 28% :(
can anyone tell that when will 5.0 will available for n9005? in arab countries and asia

Posted via note 3

rholdcrooft99

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Trust me you don't want this **** *** update. I have Note 3 for AT&T, was forced the update Monday 3-30-15 and have not been able to revert back to 4.4.4 I have always been able to go 2 days on a charge, now the battery is dead in 10-10.5hrs lost all options to put any apps/widgets on lock screen an the horrid gay *** hippie looking colors are disgusting. I absolutely loved my Note 3 until Monday, now I cant stand the thought of picking it up

crowhop13

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Sucks you were forced into it. You can check the att sub forum for the note 3 on here, they may be able to help with your issues. I've read on there that people have been resetting it or something. After reading some of their posts I'm not sure I want it either.

need4speed12

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site

If you have a 900A note 3 running on at&t network you should have received the 4.4.4 kitKat update a few months ago. I have the 900A and I got the update because I went into my settings, tapped on general, tapped on about device, then software updates. After you get the update though I would backup up your note 3 and do a factory reset ! That's what I did and it got rid of a couple of issues I was experiencing ! The other couple of bugs will have to be fixed with the next ota update ! No big issues though. I'm loving lollipop !

Posted via the Android Central App

crowhop13

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

I still have 4.4.2. I just got this phone about a week ago and when I try a manual update it says something like no update found and wait 24 hours to try again. Honestly I see nothing wrong with this os or whatever is being updated. I've just heard so much crap about lollipop that it's turned me off. I don't check for updates anymore lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloThere