Why is the reception bad on one of my Galaxy S5 phones?

A

AC Question

why is reception bad on one of my galaxy s5 phones

both my wife and I have galaxy s5 phones and due to bad reception area I install a cel-fi repeater. which worked great, but wife phone failed, I sent it away to get fixed now that it's back it wont pick up the cel-fi signal anymore, phone still under only a month old but brought from Becextech and it looks like it has been switched to old secondhand one. when they were fixing it any idea's thanks. Rick

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why is reception bad on one of my galaxy s5 phones

Welcome to Android Central! I'd talk to the store immediately and tell them your concerns. They should be responsible for fixing the phone or replacing it with a fully functional unit.

rrainford

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site

Mate i have tried this but they have refused any help, when phone was returned it had the silver edging worn off in places, the plastic melted under the back cover and the back cover damaged and falls off have to put rubber band around phone to keep together. Got to Love Becextech

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

I'm not familiar with Becextech--is it a bricks & mortar store, or only online? Did you escalate your discussion to a supervisor?

The other avenue to try is Samsung--since the original phone was presumably still under warranty, perhaps they would agree to fix or replace your current replacement.

rrainford

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Becextech is a online store. It went to customer realations manger. But he is refusing to help because i told the truth and left bad feedback with a product review website. But i will try samsung thanks.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XavierusKasshh