Why is the S20 FE rarely mentioned?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Never been on driodlife site until now , but the s20fe has been talked about everywhere as it was launching.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I see several that are pointing out that it isn't a flagship device as one possibility but honestly I'm seeing it everywhere. Just before release several big YouTube reviewers had devices and were talking about. After its release I feel like I'm seeing it everywhere. True I bought my S20+ like just before the release or as it was happening and my research and interest in the S20 may be feeding the ads I'm seeing, but literally I feel like it is being mentioned everywhere. Almost taunting me for buying the regular S20+ instead. I did get my S20+ for about the same price so I'm not overly upset when I see the ads because I watched the reviews and for the very little extra I paid I'm actually getting more phone.

But yeah I can't relate to not seeing it mentioned enough because I literally can't open YouTube, Google or any tech site without it being featured, mentioned or advertised.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Yep I see it mentioned EVERYWHERE :-O in fact it's the only Samsung phone I'm seeing talked about now. They are going to sell boatloads of em'. And they should, it's what people want...a good phone at a good price ;-)

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish there would be an S20 Fe thread on its own. I do not like when they lump them all together. They are not all from the exact same mold and sometimes what applies to one model doesn't apply to all the others.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I wish there would be an S20 Fe thread on its own. I do not like when they lump them all together. They are not all from the exact same mold and sometimes what applies to one model doesn't apply to all the others.
It's in the S20 family , just like the S20 /S20+/s20U and now the s20FE

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Great, Samsmug can spend a gazillion dollars on advertising but their quality control SUCKS MANGOES!
I wish they would put some of that money on making sure these things work OOTB like they should!
It is sickening!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roth4796