why is Verizon letting me add 6th and 7th line on a family share 700-minute plan w/ unlimited data?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I always thought that the family share 700-minute plan with unlimited data only allowed 5 phone lines on the account.

However, in the last few months, Verizon has allowed me to add the 6th and 7th line to the same account without any issues. I currently only dumbphones on the 6th and 7th lines, so each line only cost $9.99 extra per month(plus taxes, which brings it up to about $14.67)

What am I missing here?

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Not quite sure but I did a mock order and it let me add a 6th line too.

that's exactly how I did it... except I went all the way and the new phones arrived... thus creating the 6th and 7th line on my account a few months ago. I figured the worst that could happen was getting some kind of notice that I could only have a maximum of 5 lines on my account... then I would just have to return the new phones... which didn't happen.

in fact, I just tried ordering the 8th line this morning. up until the final submit order page with all credit card info entered, Verizon's website didn't seem to have any problems with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbledore