Why my android is showing reverse display?

A

AC Question

My android ice cream sandwich tab is showing reversed display.All of the fonts been reversed like a mirror.It is happening since I last turned it on.Its screen also became reversely workable.I am having mass problems to use it this way.

This is about my device.

Model Number:AC 770
Android Version:4.0.4
Baseband Version: 1.5_131218
Kernel Version: 3.0.8+

(sorry for my bad English)

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
In Developer Options, see whether Force RTL Layout Direction is ticked. If so, untick it.

If Developer Options is not enabled on your device, go to Settings, About Phone, and tap on Build Number seven times. Be careful what you do in Developer Options....it can cause phone problems if, like me, you don't know your way around in there.

(Your English is good....I had no difficulty understanding you.)

Posted via Android Central App

Kevin Poole2

Aug 1, 2018
Visit site
My android ice cream sandwich tab is showing reversed display.All of the fonts been reversed like a mirror.It is happening since I last turned it on.Its screen also became reversely workable.I am having mass problems to use it this way.

This is about my device.

Model Number:AC 770
Android Version:4.0.4
Baseband Version: 1.5_131218
Kernel Version: 3.0.8+

(sorry for my bad English)

Does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

R

how to fix reversible words on screen

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've tried all that and it's still backwards help

Welcome to Android Central! Since you're hopping onto a 6 year old thread, it'd be helpful if you told us which device you have, and what exactly you're seeing. Are the letters actually mirror images, or is the text just spelled backwards?

jack963

May 30, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Since you're hopping onto a 6 year old thread, it'd be helpful if you told us which device you have, and what exactly you're seeing. Are the letters actually mirror images, or is the text just spelled backwards?

The texts are spelled backwards and when you click on the left side it’s actually clicking buttons on the right. Onn tablet.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site