why would a cell phone replace a pc

seandiesel69

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand how these cellphone makers feel like cellphone will replace pc's when they are clearly treating the adults, the ones that are paying for these phone, like kids by censoring what they do on cellphone.. my favorite site, <Paltalk> use to allow me to go into the adult rooms but dude to censorship by adroid they no longer allow that.... Im and adult and don't need sumbody to tell me whether or not I can get into adult situations.. until they can correct this there is no hope for smart phone to alleviate the pc.. I can believe that me as an adult don't hve the right to go into an adult room on my favorite site because android says so.. like they are our parents and choose where and what we are able to do...

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't think it's Android keeping you out of a website, there must be something else blocking you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

wrecklass

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think it's Android keeping you out of a website, there must be something else blocking you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Agreed the Android has no way of blocking such things built into it. I suspect the website vendor has a bug or some poorly written code.

As far as I know. I don't frequent low maturity content sites personally :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAB