WiFi, but no 3G

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
last year before all the tower upgrades my 3g was great and I live in a rural area January came around and noticed the speed dropped every week so like everyone else I went thru the steps still no 3g I hope it's as easy as calling tech support about switching to the i-care system

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
My plan started today the tenth of the month, last month i didn't topup until the eleventh, i went a day without and got lucky, when i topped up everything was fine. This month i topped up 2 days early, i was holding my breath, but when i woke up this morning everything is working fine.

John Dittmann

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Tell them you want a new phone. They are BSing you. I have had this phone as a backup for 2 years and am on my 7th replacement. It happens all the time. I cannot get on the web or use voice to text. Demand a new phone and they will get you one in two days.

lalper

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I had the same problem with my LG 9 but no solution after going thru many forums.
One day I pulled out the battery and after a minute put it back and re started. Bravo...!!! It automatically searched and got itself in to the 3G network again!!!
Friends, try it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC