Will a bb storm charger hurt the droid x

tbdbuckeyeitl

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Can I use the bb storm charger on the droid x or wl it hurt the phone. Does anyone know I it will cause problems to the x does anyone know I itsthe same voltage and amps.

JSE

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
No problemo! Between my wife and I at home, work and travel we use the included Verizon chargers, a Samsung charger, a BB charger, I think an LG charger and some other off brand charger. We have two at home, one each at work and one each in our travel bags. No problems to date.

lsmunoz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No problems at all. I have noticed that my BB chargers tend to charge a hair slower than the moto branded chargers, but that could be my imagination.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
They are pretty much the same voltage. So no it will not hurt your phone. :) In some cases if the voltage throughput on the charger is too high it will short out your phone. Not in this case though.

SoCalMike

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
i havent had a problem the only problem i have is with the car charger i got for my bb it tends to stop charging the x after it hits 60 -70%

Mister869

May 18, 2010
Visit site
No problems. In fact I replaced my Motorola charger with my BB Tour charger. I might be nuts, but I really think I get more battery life with I charge with the BB charger.

efn77mx

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I've been using an old BB charger as my primary charger since I first switched to Android a couple months ago. Never had a problem with it.

roberte1342

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
I like the BB charger because of the longer cord. I don't know what Moto was smoking when they thought it was a good idea to ship the shortest possible cable with a device that deserves the longest.

[tapatalk - droidx]

goliath602

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I like the BB charger because of the longer cord. I don't know what Moto was smoking when they thought it was a good idea to ship the shortest possible cable with a device that deserves the longest.

[tapatalk - droidx]
So true. I have to be right next to the power outlet if my phone is charging and I want to use it. My brothers cord for his galaxy S is over twice the lenght. :mad:

irishguy0224

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site

[tapatalk - droidx]

This.

I cannot stand having a short charging cord. It literally makes me wanna shoot someone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali