Will Lifeproof case protect the phone from bending?

lukazi

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying a white S6 and a black lifeproof case. However, my work requires me to move a lot, spend a lot of time squatting and bending, and our work pants are relatively tight. Normally I keep my phone in the front pocket as shirt pockets are not big enough to accommodate my phone.

So the question I have is whether the lifeproof case will do a good job protecting my phone from bending?

jkulmtd

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
My husband has a life proof case and they seem very stiff and would do a good job of keeping it from bending.

Sent from my SM-G920W8

dougie1792

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of buying a white S6 and a black lifeproof case. However, my work requires me to move a lot, spend a lot of time squatting and bending, and our work pants are relatively tight. Normally I keep my phone in the front pocket as shirt pockets are not big enough to accommodate my phone.

So the question I have is whether the lifeproof case will do a good job protecting my phone from bending?

It won't bend or anything like that. Great case but the speaker will not be great with the case on

Posted via the Android Central App

cache11

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I bought my daughter a Life Proof case for her IPhone 5C and the screen shattered the first time she dropped it and it only fell 3 feet and I was sick after spending $90 for a phone case. Since then we have been buying $3 to $20 cases from Amazon for her most recent IPhones and so far, so good, but I do have another story for you.

I had a cop pull into my business a few weeks ago and when his car door opened his cell phone was the first thing to come bouncing out of his car landing face down on the asphalt. He picked it up without looking at it and I asked him if it was okay and after a quick glance he said, oh yeah. I asked him if that happened often and he laughed and said, a couple times a week. Curiosity was killing me so I asked if it was a LP case and he smirked and said no, its a Pelican. He went on to tell me how he broke 2 IPhones with LP cases before making the switch to Pelican. He said he has dropped his IPhone 6 at least 30 times with no problems and I believe him. If I needed a bullet proof case, Pelican would be my first choice.

Lastly, I have never owned and IPhone and currently use a Nexus 6 and a G4.

Posted via the Android Central App