• Welcome to the all-new Android Central Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues please let us know in this thread!

Will the 256gb SD card work with the V20?

o Alterian o

Oct 9, 2016
I'm not sure if it's been asked, if so disregard and I apologize. Will the V20 work with Samsung's last and greatest SD card?

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Not only yes to that, but it will support up to 2 TB external storage.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
That is lame if requires formatting. Coming from the Note 7, my 256GB works in the MXPE and Note 4 with no problem. That would be a lot of media to transfer again.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
That is lame if requires formatting. Coming from the Note 7, my 256GB works in the MXPE and Note 4 with no problem. That would be a lot of media to transfer again.

its not required but a good idea since app data gets saved on it and can potentially cause unknown issues.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Works perfectly in mine. Still have absolutely no idea how I'm going to fill it up.

RoninX

Jan 9, 2011
LOL.. I'm at less that 1GB. I've been using the cloud so long. I don't have much actual media anymore!

Heh. I have 160 GB of lossless music, and that's one of the reasons I'm thinking of getting a V20. :)