Will you be getting the OnePlus 6?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the midnight black 256 GB + Karbon case + Tempered screen glass protector as soon as orders opened in US.

Expected delivery date of May 25th ships immediately. Glad I placed order ASAP now it shows ships within 2 days. Yeah I get it's just a phone but I want to get it at the earliest

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Bought the 8gb/256gb version the second it became available. I didn't have any option on the shipping method though. Would have preferred expedited shipping if possible!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Bought the 8gb/256gb version the second it became available. I didn't have any option on the shipping method though. Would have preferred expedited shipping if possible!
Hmm are you in CA? Some people on Reddit mentioned as well they didn't have option for priority shipping. May be you are close to warehouse and priority/free shipping may have the same timeline. What's your estimated delivery date?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Ordered midnight black in 5 second after sale opened. Estimate dispatch May 24. I live in CA and I have no delivery option but my white 5T was shipped very fast so I should get it very soon.

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the midnight black 256 GB + Karbon case + Tempered screen glass protector as soon as orders opened in US.

Expected delivery date of May 25th ships immediately. Glad I placed order ASAP now it shows ships within 2 days. Yeah I get it's just a phone but I want to get it at the earliest
Estimate dispatch or shipping? on May 25th

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations. Do u live in CA? I don't have any shipping option except standard shipping only. I got midnight black 128GB.
No Seattle area, if you are in CA you don't have option for priority based on few other people on Reddit.

Armeniandave

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hmm are you in CA? Some people on Reddit mentioned as well they didn't have option for priority shipping. May be you are close to warehouse and priority/free shipping may have the same timeline. What's your estimated delivery date?

Says dispatch on the 24th. I'm in San Diego so I think the last time I bought my OnePlus it came from Los Angeles area. Expedited wouldn't make a difference as it's next day either way.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Went ahead and ordered the 256. I definitely don't need the storage but figured I'd go ahead and give it a shot. I'm attempting to come from Apple, so I hope this thing is good!

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I bought one lol. I ordered the 128GB mirror black, delivery by the 29th. Oh well, I had to wait until my break at 8:30 to order. Only reason I bought one is because my s8 active sold on Swappa earlier and I always follow through with sales. If I don't like the 6 I can always ship it back or sell it.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a lot of folks are getting Midnight! I ordered the Mirror it just looks so beautiful!

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Seems like a lot of folks are getting Midnight! I ordered the Mirror it just looks so beautiful!
Yes mirror black is awesome but I wanted 256 GB and only midnight black is the option. If mirror black was available that would have been my choice.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards