Will you use the 4.2.2 lock screen on the One?

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
With the upcoming update to 4.2.2 to the HTC One we get the ability for widgets on the lock screen. Now sense already has some widgets like calendar, messages and music player controls but now we will be able to use apps like dash clock. When I used my nexus I tried the lock screen widgets and only used them for about a day. It just seems like its dismissing the purpose of the lock screen. Even with things like notification widgets they still appear in the notification drawer, they can be pulled down on the lock screen. Once the One gets the update I probably won't use this feature besides to see if any new dash clock extensions are available. My question is will you be using the lock screen widgets and if not how would you change the way android has them set up?

Posted via Android Central App

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I won't. I don't have a lock screen. When i wake my phone its time to shake and bake.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ahaxton

May 10, 2010
Visit site
When I had my Epic 4G Touch with CM 10.1 on it, I had Dash Clock and I loved it. I will try it here and compare it with the Productivity lock screen, which I also love. Then I will just declare a winner for me.

JNordgren

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I will definitely use it. I'll either put NILS on there for a complete notification solution that doesn't break anything else (tried Widgetlocker, and Executive assistant and they both had issues). Or I might make a customer Zooper widget for my lockscreen. But either way is is one of the biggest reasons, I'm eagerly awaiting 4.2.2.

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I will definitely use it. I'll either put NILS on there for a complete notification solution that doesn't break anything else (tried Widgetlocker, and Executive assistant and they both had issues). Or I might make a customer Zooper widget for my lockscreen. But either way is is one of the biggest reasons, I'm eagerly awaiting 4.2.2.

What is NILS?

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golferchick