[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Tegra 4 powered HP Slatebook X2 tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorbacks

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I love and am proud of my daughter. She is at college now and using campus computer labs instead of having her own laptop or tablet. Would love to give her this if she wins.IMG_0462.jpg

comraderudy

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i love my next Android user, Diego. he actually does have a phone already. we uses "his" nexus s as a nanny cam and to play nature sounds.

diego and and android.jpeg
photo taken with Nexus 4, Vignette App

anon(818769)

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
IMG_0903.jpg

This little derp's name is Shasta. For the past few weeks I thought I couldn't stand how crazy and hyper she always is, but now I don't think I could love her without her rambunctiousness.

looloo2345

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
att_135691308030977.jpeg I know mostly everyone is going to post a picture of their child.. But can you blame them? They are your heart and soul from the moment you find out your going to be a parent. From there on everything you do is to make sure that they have a prosperous future. When ever they are sick you tell your self i would rather be the one that is sick instead of them. After a long day of work there's nothing more i want to do then hurry up home and here how his day in school went. Or waking up in the middle of the night and noticing the little booger has snuck into my room and curled up next to me. I can go on for days on why i chose my son but as any parent would tell you no love compares to the love of your child...

cwmont13

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Here's a cute pic of my 7 year old Daughter Charlotte's Chihuahua pup named Athos Thor. She has him crowned as "King of the puppies". She made his crown and in the background you can see a couple of Chihuahua pics she downloaded and printed out to keep him company. She took the picture with her little digital camera, uploaded it to the computer, and printed out a copy for her room.

She's really good with technology (don't know if I should be proud or scared). I've already had to give up my Galaxy tab 2 7.0 as she has laid claim to that one LOL. She tears it up on Minecraft :cool:

Hope I win :D

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
WERK.jpg
I love my awesome kids, my lovely woman, and our gorgeous home.....! None of which would be maintained and well provided for without my cozy awesome career. This is my desk where I spend many hours and I love to do what I do. Plus I'm determined to win something from AC at some point. Wouldn't mind this bit..... Keep it real, keep it heavy......!

twilite2000

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
azy7y8av.jpg
This is my beautiful, happy, sweet son. He's autistic and we love and cherish every moment with him, but aside from that he is healthy, smart and thriving despite his quirkiness. I'd that to give my vote to the man whose wife is having surgery for Stage 4 liver cancer. Stay strong together. You'll both be in my prayers.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
This is a great shot I took of an amazing sunset here in the Bay area from my front door a couple of weeks ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Well will try this again. First time the message posted bit without the photo. It's a great shot of a local Bay area sunset.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali