[Closed] Win 1 of 2 Tegra 4 powered HP Slatebook X2 tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldypal

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
this is Jugger Jones. She is my favorite dog I've ever owned. She was once my sister's before she passed away. Now I keep Jugger safe for her. She loves every member of my family and we love her, just as much.

Jugger.jpg

Howard Lin

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
2012-05-05_09-12-59_813.jpg

There are many things in this picture that I love - This was taken my high school freshmen year during a state math tournament in the University of Illinois Champagne Urbana. I loved the competition, loved math, and most of all, I loved my friends who helped the team win a regional title:) Miss these guys... moved to a different school!

oneillperson

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
(225).jpg

I love to build model roller coasters with a building toy called Knex. Instead of following the instruction book, I build my own designs from scratch. I've been doing this as a hobby for over half my life, and it's my greatest passion. I've always dreamed of becoming a roller coaster designer when I grow up. This year I'm entering college to study Mechanical Engineering, hopefully on my way toward my dream career. Technology is a huge part of my hobby since I use computers to design, operate, and share my roller coaster models. It also connects me to an online community of other Knex builders, where I can learn from and share with other people. The HP Slatebook X2 is a powerful device that would help me throughout college, and maybe even as a roller coaster designer someday!

malaka23

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
wyOVpiK.jpg

This is a picture I created. Its of the main character, Natsu Dragneel, in the anime series Fairy Tail. It is my favorite anime series. One of my hobbies is to make backgrounds for all devices. I have made some for my nexus 7 and razr m. But most of them are desktop backgrounds! I think its time to make some andriod wallpapers!

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

For this little contest we've teamed up with the folks at nVidia to give away two of the HP Slatebook X2 tablets, one of the first Tegra 4-powered devices on the market. Some of the quick bullet points follow:

• Tegra 4 quad-core A15 SoC
  • 2gb RAM
  • 10.2" 1920x1200 display
  • Keyboard dock with second battery built-in included

All-in-all it's a nice little tablet (be on the lookout for the review soon), and something we want people to have the opportunity to enjoy. Here's how it's going to work...

Post a picture in this thread. The actual picture, please, and not a link to the picture from a third party site (nobody wants to chase links down :) ). A picture of what? A picture of something you love. It can be anything, really, but it does need to be appropriate for the forums. It would be nice to hear a short description of WHY you love that particular item/place/etc too. We like getting to know you guys and gals more.

Now for some rules (as always, the REGULAR CONTEST RULES do apply here also):

• This contest is open to the lower 48 Continental US only. Sorry, it's not that we don't love everyone, I promise.
  • You must use a valid email address or we won't be able to contact you if you win. If we can't get in touch with you, someone else will win this awesome prize.
  • As was stated above, please embed the image in this thread.
  • The contest will run for one week. Plenty of time to take a nice picture.
  • Only one entry per person. We know when you try to cheat, and cheating will disqualify you from all future contests, forever. Nobody wants that.

That's it! Good luck!

blazr2k

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
How could you not love that face. Dexter sticks by me no matter what.
a7u2y9av.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

jmbburg26

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
2013-09-06 08.59.33.jpg

Here is my oldest Haleigh at her first day of kindergarden. Do I really need to explain why I love my little girl? Man, they grow up fast!

RoccOn16v

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
%u0025253F%253F%253F%253F0049.jpg

I love this donkey I met in the middle of Russia. I love it because it makes me look better. Also, how often do you meet a Russian donkey?... Once in a lifetime, water flowing underground, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.