Win 1 of 3 Moto Gs from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindslap

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I bought a Moto G for my son for xmas. Now I'm suffering from device envy... Please let me win a Moto G so my son doesn't have a better device than I do!

Dehaha1

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
People may say that it is low specced, but for someone like me, who is getting ready to get a smartphone, and wants to delve into app development, this phone would be perfect, as it doesn't have the best of the best specs, so you get to see how your app would work for most people, and it also has stock android with quick updates, which would be heaven for someone like me, who uses friends phones/tablets all the time to get that feeling!

kpreiksa

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Longtime reader here at AC, love the articles. Really helps me get the most out of my Android and learn why it is superior to a certain kind of fruit. Read about the moto g and would love one for my mother, which finally tempted me to join!

dhenson71

Dec 31, 2013
Visit site
Pick Me.....Pick Mee!! ^_^ I have tried several smartphones and they all just die on me........its so sad. I am still rocking prepaid service with the same slider quick messaging phone for like 2 years! I am so ready to have a real phone that works. Oh and Happy New Year All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds