Win a Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbusto

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
My Incredible feat would be to woo Christina Hendricks into marrying me. I will ignore the restraining order and send her a multitude of emails detailing my love for her, including from in her yard, as an extra on set who only watches her and from my jail cell.

andro1d

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
1st thing I'd do is replace my new droid with cracked screen. Once I finally get an Android phone that's not busted up, I can finally start working on phasing out my iPod. After that I'd start working on an Android to modbus protocol interface via bluetooth. If I could troubleshoot my bluetooth capable controls with my phone, I could REALLY get the engineering community interested in something besides Blackberry and iPhone.

goldakma

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Current phone is a LG Vx8100. I have had this phone for 5 years now, and have actively been looking for a phone for the past 3 years. I have been let down by Verizon's phones for quite some time. Almost got the droid but held out. For what you ask, the Incredible of course.

junpar

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
With the Incredible I'll be able to stop the black smoke monster from leaving the island and releasing the evils of the world!

Hopefully you'll get the Lost allusion :D..

Putts

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to upgrading to my first smartphone, and I've singled out the Incredible as that phone. I'm looking forward to having a single device that I can carry around to make calls and text, take decent pictures, surf the web, use as a GPS, watch videos, and listen to music/podcasts. The Incredible would be, quite frankly, incredible to have in my life.

Eric Sorensen

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
incredulously surpassability!

I will incredulously surpass my geekster son-in-law's jailbusted Ipunk toy -- not just match what it can do with, as is done with the incredibly old-tyme' MotoDroid.

Namelez

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
This Incredible deal is hard to pass up. The incredible savings alone is here for only a few days left... I can only imagine that I will take this phone and hack/jailbreak/root/. Anything and everything there is to do for HTC incredible android device. Or maybe I can give it as a gift to a good friend or the one I love ahhhhhhh. NAHHHHHHHH...... Its to incredible thats its all mine....:cool:

Blackviper91

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If I got the Droid Incredible, I would use it to test my apps as I develop them for Android. I would hopefully improve my skills to the point that I could create a killer app that would gain Android 99% market share. And it would be all thanks to Android Central.

dj262501

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I have an Eris...need I say more?? It's INCREDIBLY slow...it can't keep up with me. And it's INCREDIBLY overdue for an update (2.1 anyone??). So, getting the best Android on the market w/a larger touchscreen, and a faster processor would just be..INCRE....well you know.

Matthoop11

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
This is incredibly incredible.

Things I would to do my Blackberry Curve, if I won a Droid Incredible:
- Drop it in liquid nitrogen and smash it.
- Throw it in a lake.
- Will it blend?
- Give my dog a new chew toy.
- Batting practice.
- See how far I can throw it.
- Drop from the top of a building.
- Lighter fluid + flame.
- Or maybe, I'll just give to someone I hate.

Please help me. Android Central, you are Incredible!

jakeroberts42

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Amazingly Incredible Things

I would do all sorts of amazingly Incredible things with this phone.

First off, I would drive every person I know or meet on the street to their local Verizon store to get the Incredible because it is the best phone and is on the best network.

I would use it to test every app on the market....at the same time because that is how Incredible it is

I would use it to review every custom ROM I can find!

I would sell my services as a professional photographer...using only my Incredible...instantly uploaded to Facebook of course.

I would eventually find a way to make it so that with my Incredible I can take over the world....ok that one could be a little bit of a stretch.

rh166c

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I would be able to use my phone for the first time in a long time for a whole day without pulling the battery 6 times. You see, I have the BlackBerry storm and I have had it since it first came out it is a piece of crap that has never work properly. I would finally be able to cure my Androidaholicism much faster due to the incredible processor and browser speed

End_User

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Once upon a time there was a little boy named Kevin.
Kevin's life was GOOD he had a beautiful wife, wonderful kids, and a decent job. But life was far from INCREDIBLE. Then one day little Kevin had a chance at something. Something that could change his life and finally make it INCREDIBLE! He entered the contest and on Wednesday April 28th they drew a name and it was..... (You will have to finish the story)

kg.

SpYd3r05

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I will be able to do incredible searches helping me do my job at a 911 center, saving peoples lives, as we do not have a phase 2 compatible mapping system, i can use Google maps on the incredible phone to pinpoint where a caller is, all at incredible speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose