Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvoegele

May 17, 2010
Visit site
So many features to choose from!

I'm so excited about this phone that I regret buying the Sprint Hero last October. If I had to choose just one favorite feature, it's got to be that beautiful screen. This is a phone to make iPhone users jealous.

ericUT

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
For me, it's going to be the snapdragon and RAM. I have the Pre and the Hero now so I don't mind the screen size, but I need something beefy. If only they'd instal mobile GPU's on these Android phones I wouldn't have to carry my iPod touch around with me too.

Sinamn2224

May 14, 2010
Visit site
coming from the pre, also, I am looking forward most to speed and smoothness / android os. I am also new to these forums, been on precentral since pre's launch. Looking forward to reading these everyday...lol.

lopata

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
contest

android os + big screen + fast internet

i have an old nokia n73, and i really want an android in my life right now..
appreciate

zornig

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Htc evo 4g

I would have to go for the 720p video camera. Its crazy to think you can record a high def video, watch it on that amazing screen thanks to the crazy processor, then just plug that bad boy in to a 60 inch tv and show it to your family or friends. This phone blows my mind.

anon(4904195)

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm most excited about the Android OS. The biggest mistake i made a year ago was buying an iPhone and leaving Sprint. The EVO is the culmination of everything I've been wanting in a phone. A large screen, wonderful 3g/4g service (in my area at any rate, better than AT&T!) Please pick me! help me get away from the iPhone and ATT!

Kash76

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am most excited about the two-way video chat. I will no longer need a laptop to say "hi" to the kids when I am traveling.

repinphilly247

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Has to be the 1 GHz Snapdragon processor. The lag on the hero is really killing me. No lag, 4G speeds, dual cameras, a kickstand, wifi hotspot ... all on a smartphone is EVOlutionary.

jsage

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ooooh - big beautiful screen, HD, WiMAX and that 1GHz CPU! Nothing like being cock-of-the walk (at least for a month or two!).

Komix2k

May 17, 2010
Visit site
HTC Evo 4g

What I'm most looking forward to is replacing my standard phone with an Android phone, I've been searching for a phone since my contract was up with AT&T in Oct '09, been reading Android Central and a few other websites to determine which phones would most interest me I found 3 the best one was the HTC Supersonic (now the Evo 4G), the Sony Ericson Xperia X10 (not a contender anymore because of old Android 1.6), and the Samsung Galaxy S (until they have an official carrier for this one it's not a real contender either), I was planning on going with Sprint as a carrier anyway and the Evo 4G is the best phone out of the bunch. I'm looking forward to the snappy processor, the large screen, and the hotspot capability (which most likely I won't use until I see how 4G actually runs). If I win it then thank you and if I don't still thank you for the oppertunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nssimpson