Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabrutus

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Palm Pre owner ready to switch to Android!

switching from a Palm Pre. a little disappointed by the lack of hardware and software from Palm. Ready to make the big switch to Android. I am excited to see how well Android runs on the amazing hardware! I am also excited it is with Sprint! I love Sprint! I love the dual cameras and the external hdmi. Coming from a Palm Pre, I would have to say the screen size is what catches my eye!

wryun

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am way stoked for the HUGE screen. I love how the screen takes up 90% of the front. Very minimalist and slick! I am also curious to check out the 4G speed, and try video conferencing.

THANKS!

keerf

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I think the thing I am most excited about it the ability to get 8 devices up and running. Even paying a little extra you can cut down some costs by using the phone as a hot spot device. I think in times like these, that is rather important.

awakenbyfire

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I am torn between my favorite feature. It's between having a 1ghz Snapdragon processor and having an 8mp camera that from what I've heard has no shutter lag. That is huge. It's like finally having a true camera on a phone.

Perezan

May 16, 2010
www.karinasjewelry.com
I think everything, but the most exiting for me is the speed the huge screen and the two way video chat which ill use when I'm away to chat with my kid......I need to trow away my blackberry

tsatrom

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited about Android... I'm coming from a different os and I have never have an Android phone. The 8mp camera, huge screen and 4g won't hurt either!

jatope25

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
With the exception of 4g, other phones have had similar capabilities in the past. I'm exticed that they are all under the same hood on this sweet sexy device! In all seriousness, I'm excited about the video chat capabilities. I have a 5 year old that I adore, and even though I can video chat on my laptop while I'm away, this just gives me another quick and easy way to stay close to my favorite person when I'm not at home. PLUS. when I am home, I'm looking forward to entertaining her with the 4.3 inch screen, and her favorite movies. Parents out there, this is gonna be a great tool for the little ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tumi