Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailzy_Baby

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win the evo because of the dual cameras and all the additional extras like music player video player. I'd love to be able to have video conference also. Plus I record a lot of videos so that 8mp camera would make it less needed for me to bu a digi am. Plus I wanna see what android is all about. Coming from a webos users.

E Pow

May 17, 2010
Visit site
PLEASE PICK ME..... I am really looking forward to the Snapdragon Processor, the 8-device WiFi hotspot capability, and the two-way video chat. PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clorenger

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Definitely the 4.3 screen.

I've been waiting for Sprint to release a decent phone for the last year - in fact, my screen on the Palm Centro cracked in March, and I've been making do with this ghetto-looking phone, waiting for the EVO to launch. Very excited!

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I think the best feature is something that seems to be underrated...THE KICKSTAND!

It raises the EVO to a new level of awesomeness.

dcvanderbush

May 17, 2010
Visit site
My anticipation of the Evo is mostly fueled by the amazing feature set within it's camera and HD video capture. When I got my first phone, the fact that it had a camera that could take 10 second video capture was one of the deal makers... Now we're on the cusp of shooting video that should come up pretty decently on our HDTV's; WITH OUR PHONES!!! Crazy tech these days... Shoot, I'm addicted.

twinter87

May 17, 2010
Visit site
the specs on that phone are insanse cmon its goin to have QUAKE1,2,3 playabillities !!!!!! and who dont like quake its would be able to do anything in a heart beat it will be faster then my girlfriends computer ha! also the video chat i dont care if they launch a better phone that same day evo is the one for me:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny