Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shammer64

May 26, 2010
Visit site
The EVO 4G is another in a long procession of Android phones that are so great they make you want to slap your grandma. I'm fired up about the front-facing camera, HD video capabilities and high-end display like everyone else.

The feature that has me really excited is the simultaneous voice-data capability. We're developing a cool app at OnStar to remotely communicate with a vehicle...great stuff. However, one of the weaknesses with the early generation of Android phones is that we lose our data connection when we receive or start a call. Imagine your spouse calls and asks you to remotely unlock the car door for you. "OK, honey, I'm going to hang up, give it a try, then call you back to see if it worked." This feature will allow us to stay on the phone with them and hear that satisfying click ourselves over the phone. Instant confirmation. Booyah!

Hammer

DroidWebmistress

May 26, 2010
Visit site
What is there not to like? I want the HD, 1Ghz processor... and two-way chat to support my obsession with Chatroulette. haha -j/k! And total world domination doesn't sound too bad either.

I want my boyfriend to be jealous of my Android phone because he's an iPHone FANATIC and my Motorola Droid isn't doing the job.

Geek Girls Rock!

Twit_Dr0id

May 26, 2010
Visit site
HTC EVO 4G: A Multimedia Powerhouse

Android 2.1 With Sense
Superb 8-Megapixel Camera with a dual-LED flash
4G and Mobile Hotspot
1GHz Snapdragon processor
front-facing 1.3-megapixel camera with video recording
output your photos and videos in HD quality (720p)
4.3-inch WVGA (800-by-480-pixels)

the List goes on :D

Evo an abreviation of Evolution - A gradual process in which something changes into a different and usually more complex or better form

Need i say more :cool:

mdx04

May 26, 2010
Visit site
give an old man a chance

Being an "old timer" the 4.3" display and the 1GHz Snapdragon processor. But mostly, I want to "stick it in your face" to my 3 kids who insist the iphone is the best!!

sweaver2

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Evo! Evo! Evo!

I love Android, HTC sense UI, 4.3in screen, front-facing camera, high-def video, 1GH processor, 8MP camera...I could go on, but i guess I'll stop!

clyderick3

May 26, 2010
Visit site
The Processor

The Evo's full 1GHz Snapdragon processor is the most impressive to me. I am a fan of things that move fast and fast almost is not the word for such a processor. My phone lags much and I can stay on the go and be so much more productive with the Evo. Let the drawings begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.