[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanberrx

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Because I think the phone is bloody fantastic and it would be a nice change to upgrade from my 3+ year old Samsung phone. I'm sure it'll come in handy and fulfill my romming desires.

R_Px

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
If I could have a Nexus 5X
I wouldn’t sleep, I wouldn’t have sex
The SO would be unhappy and all sad and down
And I would smile as I continued to smash those candies to the ground
The present I9300 is past due its time
A flashoholics delight, worth every dime
But sadly it’s time to go, new horizons to explore
The Nexus 5X would be the perfect score
And so I write this as begging you please
Let me venture into the Nexus kingdom, give me the keys
Give me a chance to venture, who knows what I’ll discover next
If I could have that Nexus 5X.

shaggie04

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Because I love the N5 and am ready for a refresh, even though the N5 is rocking just as fast and smooth as day 1. Because I've become an LG fan after using a few of their devices. And because I'm ready to try Project Fi!

DB12088

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a reason to come back to Android. The Nexus 5X is the phone that could very well do that. Pure Android. Marshmallow 6.0. What else needs to be said.

rohitbhagchandani

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Nexus 5X is back, I love the simplicity and unmatchable performance of Nexus phones. Most of the features are same . What stand out is USB type C. Overall Nexus phones are a great for use. I hope I will get this Nexus.

Sam Smith16

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Marshmallows fill out the body of my favorite dessert. I've recently pushed everything I own into the Google ecosystem (just bought a Chromebook based on your all's reviews). My only issue with the android phone I have now (LGG4) is the battery life. The doze mode from Marshmallow would hopefully remedy this quickly. Did I mention I have ten fingerprints so that scanner would really come in handy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder