[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

starlit3ean

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I am a girl geek who came to android after running a linux pc since 1998. I would like to win a new nexus tablet because I have used this site for so many years and finally today just made an account! Isn't that awesome?! =>
PS - My Nexus 7 2012 is out of date and I would be thrilled!

Ben Marengo

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm really psyched to test out that giant camera sensor. I've been holding my breath for the Nexus 5X for so long and was even considering to fly to the UK to collect one (Google don't ship to Germany yet!) Please choose meee :)

Mike Scragg

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I would like a Nexus 5 because it has 32 GB internal memory so I don't have to buy an SD card and get involved in this stupid 4.4 (KitKat) can't write to an external SD.

datengu

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Would love it to give as a present to one of my siblings! It'd be fantastic and they're in dire need of a new phone that has amazing specs. :D

wpavlik2

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I would love this phone because I've never been able to afford a Nexus device. It seems that LG has done a fantastic job with this one!

jamesm79

May 27, 2013
Visit site
My wife needs a new phone. She's currently using a Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 on T-Mobile's network, and she's been experiencing a lot of issues, including battery drain and text messages, with no permanent fix. I told her how promising the new Nexus phones could be (pre-launch) and definitely got her interested, as she's only owned Samsung phones. I've always told her about the PURE android experience and how solid the Nexus line is, with the exception of the Nexus 6 being way too large for most hands. The Nexus 5X is a perfect fit for her hands, as well as a much-needed upgrade. With all the android phones available, I believe the Nexus 5X is the clear winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick