[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

poppinchamp

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I have used iPhone for 2 years now and I feel like I deprive myself of freedom whenever I see a release of Nexus. My contract is about to end and this is a great chance to own one. I'm also an Android developer so it would be nice if I have this great device. To Android and beyond!

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm a senior, 61, served in the US Navy for four years, I'm only working part time and can't afford a new phone for my wife who is retired military from the US Air Force after 21 years. She likes Android and she's stuck right now on an old Blackberry Z30. I want her to have the best!

Android Optimizer

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
This giveaway is open worldwide, and will remain open until Midnight on November 3rd.

[/I]
November 3rd has come and gone. Care to announce the winner, and maybe lock the thread from replies? Maybe then people who didn't bother reading the opening post will stop posting thinking they still have a chance to win.

Matthew Tutor

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I have been trying to save enough money to get a 5X and get on Googles Fi. i am currently paying way to much on verizon and need to get off of it. this would be such a great thing to happen.

jones988

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I loved the original n5 and I do love my n6, but I miss the small n5 form factor with the much better camera and fingerprint scanner. I am concerned about last year's memory options in the n5x. 2gb memory and 16gb storage are too small for late 2015 release that is supposed to maintain validity until the 2016 successor. Why is this page still posted when this contest ended two days ago, this is total bs!!

NimNice

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Would love a new updated phone like the Nexus 5X. Always been a big fan of Nexus. Never owned one before.
Ashamed to say that i am currently using a Galaxy S3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali