[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermanjc

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
My Wife and I are expecting our son to be born any minute now! We need an upgrade in camera from the HTC One M7 we have now that has the "purple haze". We don't want to miss a moment to share with the grand parents, and a good smartphone camera is a must. The 5X would be perfect!

beniot9888

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I would like that nexus cause I used to have a Nexus 4, and then a 5. And I really miss my 5, now. A friend of mine convinced me to get a Sony Xperia M5, to replace my good old Nexus.

Now, I am stuck with a phone I hate and really really miss my 5. I miss it so much I'd even take it back despite the lame battery life (that the Sony made so obvious...)

Please give me the phone!

Benrw1702

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
The Nexus 5X is the perfect phone. Pure Android, BEST size, Great camera, always current. My N5 is two years old and the battery is showing it age. Plus, if I win, the $$ I save can be used to spoil my granddaughter :)

RenoD2010

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I've owned an Optimus G and still own a G3 and a G4. I'm apparently becoming an LG guy. An LG Nexus would be great, especially that killer camera.

xDD90x

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
After exactly 2 years of using my Moto X 2013, it's beginning to show it's age which means it's time to upgrade to a new device, and I can't think of a better one for me than the Nexus 5X. It's relatively small, runs pure android and will work on virtually any wireless carrier. That's just what I'm looking for.

Elizabeth12365

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
I would like to win this phone because
#1. I go to school n this would help me to take notes and not miss place them. It can keep a good battery charge n not die when I need it the most. #2. This would be a good time to get a new phone because my phone is cracking and my dad said I'm responsible for getting a new phone.

Jacob Chamberlain

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Please pick me. If you do I promise to give the Nexus 5X the best possible care. My newborn daughter refuses to use her crib so the Nexus 5X will have a nice cozy place to sleep. Seriously though, I've always wanted to try a Nexus but I'm too cheap/frugal to buy myself something I really want. Also, I really want a phone that I can root. I like my MotoX but I hate the fact that I can't root it (I'm on android 5.1)

Slow_S10

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a 5X because I loved my old Nexus 5 and I would love to give its spiritual successor a shot to see if it is as good as the phone that inspired it.

mao mao

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win a nexus 5x because my nexus 5 is on it's last legs. My power button jams and forces the phone into an endless reboot cycle. The only way to rescue my nexus 5 is to put it in a ziplock back and stuff it into the freezer....I'm tired of freezing my phone :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia