[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petr Hovorka

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I think new 5X is the best successor for all people with older Nexus 5. Better hardware including new camera and new 'Nexus Imprint' are great choice and almost obligation for all Google positive people like me.

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I would love to have a 5X so that i can have a phone that has pure android. Also, the size of the phone is very appealing. im getting tired of only having the choice of a phablet or a mini phablet.

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
Why wouldn't I want one? Upgrade my N5, get a fingerprint reader - so many cool things to do with that! Android Pay! no more pass code to check updates... better camera, larger screen! Then create a Hand-me down of my N5 for somebody else in the family! Love it all the way around!

tneuman21

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
A 5X allows me to be flexible between carriers if needed and brings some AWESOME fingerprint integration. The phone makes me want to upgrade from my Moto X.

kdUbz

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Because I switched to Android with the first LG Nexus 5 and haven't looked back at IOS since. Going to keep the pure trend with the 5X!

kissdafloor

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love to own this phone I think it be cool to own a phone that is pure Google and with the software updates your can't beat it (ok very hard to)

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.