[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpeacemaker

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
As an OG Moto X 2013 user, I really would like to step up to a larger screen that I can still wield in one hand. Camera quality is also a high priority. I think this may also be a good opportunity to give Project Fi a try!! Hoping I get lucky!!

mbastian

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I already ordered one for me and one for my wife, but my sister-in-law is still using a feature phone -- REALLY! This would be a perfect introduction to the smartphone world for her.

wimvdon

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Just dropped my OnePlus One and it has a huge scratch on the screen now, so I could definitely use that Nexus 5X. Also, the contest is closing on my birthday :p

gmurphy0487

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I want the Nexus 5x because the og Nexus 5 was the best phone I've ever owned and this seems onto build on that awesomness.

Posted via the Android Central App

Slacker1979

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I need this phone to capture photos and HD video of my 2 daughters. Youtube and G+ depend on their cuteness or it'll break, you don't want that so pick me :)

jsalame

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I want this phone because its a nexus, if you are in the Android ecosystem, your best bet is a nexus phone. The upgrades comes first to them, it is the Android pure sensation that you will have. Besides better battery life, no bloatware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qqw999adsfdg