[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdmark

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE a nexus phone so I don't have to deal with crapfest Oneplus anymore...I'm over their hype and will #neversettle with oneplus again

normalchildhood

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I would like a Nexus 5X because my 2013 Moto X isn't looking so hot. I really like the size and fingerprint sensor of the 5X. I'm not a fan of the huge phones, so this seems like the perfect step up from my Moto X.

theaddler

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
It was a cold dreary, fog laden morning when it happened. I couldn't believe it. It happened so fast... One moment I was climbing the ladder, listening to my audiobook, Star Wars - Legacy of the Force. Book 6. Inferno. Then the Nexus was bouncing off the concrete floor so far, far away. When I got home, I put on the good show. What choice did I have? I have a family.... I couldn't let them see the pain. With the Nexus 5 destroyed, I knew I would have to get Nexus 6. After all, they no longer produced the 5. It's been six months now, and for the most part, I've moved on. I had too. But now,a new day has dawned. The sun shines once more. The Nexus 5x is here......

Jason Copeland

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
I like having the best of the best kind of phone, but in a smaller size, unfortunately funds aren't the greatest, so I can't purchase this, and the phone companies here aren't selling this model, just the 6P. So I'm left with only the high cost from the Google store

Martin G2

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
I want to check my luck - I've calculated that exactly this sequence of reply should be a winner. Plus I love gadgets and I need phone replacement for my daughter.

Jether Guerrero

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I love pure and stock android. I like how nexus phones always get the first Android updates. I've been waiting for a replacement for my nexus 4 which I recently lost while swimming in the open sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick