[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwhho

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I am using a Nexus 4 which I love and enjoy using especially since it got upgraded to Lollipop. However, as it cannot be upgraded to Marshmallow and future Android upgrade, I would want to own the Nexus 5X you are giving away so I could continue to enjoy the great experience of Nexus and pure Android.

Tapan Waval

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
I really love the fact that you get the latest updates. The clean bloatware free interface is something that adds simplicity to an already complicated life. Would love a new Nexus

Bryan Lucas

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The 2015 Nexus phones are the best ones ever and strong upgrade from the Nexus 6 that was edged out by the Note 4 in every category. I wan tone so I can ditch the Samsungness of my Note 4.

Lynkz45

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, since only owning Samsung and/or HTC devices and being an old fart that doesn't like change (especially when it cost money and not sure if I'd like it). Winning a Nexus 5X would be the only way that I would try pure Android.

Mongoose40

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've dreamed of owning a Nexus for years now but unfortunately have been stuck with the locked in phones from Verizon. I'm finally at the point I can come off contract and am dying for this phone.

Bob Powers

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
I would like to win one just to see what marshmallow is like. Plus it looks more comfortable than my one plus one in my pocket. I hope marshmallow isn't as bad as CyanogenMods latest lollipop updates! Lol I'm going to have to learn to flash to get KitKat back. Lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord