[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Lezinov

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey everybody!!! =)
I already have nexus 4, but it is too old for now. But it already running Android 6.0 too, but with custom ROM with its bugs.... So I wanna win new nexus =P

bobbob1016

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd like one because pure Android should be the only Android. I haven't had a Nexus recent enough to get the latest Android on it before. I have a Galaxy Nexus, but can't get anything newer on it. It'd also be great to get a fingerprint reader, and I like marshmallows.

anon(9154034)

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Never had a chance to lay my hands on any of the NEXUSes yet, so here is a golden opportunity for me ;) Trying out fresh features like Nexus imprint would be fun indeed! Not to forget the cool camera and all new Android Marshmallow :D Plus a switch from windows phone to android is what interests me right now... All hail NEXUS 5X!!!

Last edited:

Vincent Tan4

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
My galaxy nexus has reached the end of it's life and I need a new nexus phone cause stock Android is the best, and this nexus 5x is finally the perfectly designed phone :)

Udit Aggarwal

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Best Smartphone Ever!!! Nexus 5X

I want a Nexus 5X because of its certain features which are my Favorite Features of Nexus 5X & wanted to try them (as I never got a chance to try or feel any of Nexus Devices Ever, but I'm a Huge Fan of Nexus Devices especially the Latest & the Best Ever Nexus 5X & It would be a great start for my Journey with a Nexus Device which is Best Ever Nexus 5X), some of that are:-
Excellent Camera Quality:- 12.3MP, 1.55 μm Pixels, f/2.0 Aperture, IR Laser-Assisted Autofocus, 4K (30fps) Video Capturing, Broad-spectrum CRI-90 Dual Flash Captures Awesome Pictures even in Low Light (Rear Facing Camera), & 5MP, 1.4 μm Pixels, f/2.2 Aperture Captures Excellent Selfies (Front Facing Camera)
Excellent USB Support with Faster Charging & Transfer Rates with Micro USB Type-C (New Hardware Support Provided to Android Device with release of Nexus 5X)
Enhanced Security with Fingerprint sensor or say Nexus Imprint which unlocks a device only with a tap (Without Typing PIN/Password/Pattern).
And also the Google Now On Tap & Doze Feature of Android Marshmallow 6.0 which provides me instant and right information when needed & helps to save Battery & use it for a Long Time respectively.
Stunning Body as well as User Interface (Android Marshmallow 6.0 without Bloatware #PureAndroid) Design
Nexus 5X is really a Best Smartphone Ever!!!
Entry also in Google Drive link : https://goo.gl/qeSUQX
#Nexus5X
#AndroidCentral
#UditAggarwal
Hope to WIN
Thanks Android Central for giving this Opportunity.

AmrRonaldo

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
i want to win this phone of course for 4 reasons
1- The Fingerprint sensor
2- The Phone Design is really Sexy
3- The Front Speakers
4- and of course the Stock android and the latest update Android 6.0 Marshmallow
what i hate about the phone is two things
1- the storage is too small and doesn't support SD Card Slot
2- the 2gb of ram only
but overall the phone is great .

Raul Huber

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'd love to win this phone! I am starring at the Nexus line ever since I've discovered android Central.
To my country, it comes at quite a steep price and a contract option is not so appealling. I am also starting my first business so any new tech addition comes to help achieving the goal. I'm a die-hard Android fan and already imagine getting a custom-made app to go with my business needs.

So, help guy out to work for his goals. I promise to donate it further when I'll afford a new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obi