[Closed] Win a Nexus 5X from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3xusGasm

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Because I'm a huge Android / nexus fan who's brand new to the site and would love to make the nexus 5x a new addition to my Android family :) This is my first post BTW Hi everyone !

xDonJuanx

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently rocking the OnePlus One, but since I'm having radio issues I've been bouncing back and forth to my trusty Nexus 5. Every time I use a smaller phone I realize how much I miss it. Hit me with 5X

bsannes

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I like the size and the over all look of the Nexus 5x . Its a sharp looking phone and it looks like the old HTC one phone that never came to Verizon :(

Hrishi Namdhar

Jun 27, 2015
Visit site
I want LG NEXUS 5X because i prefer NEXUS device over any other devices, it gives us a pure android experience, and its provide us regular software updates which is very important factor for me.
So with regards of my love on NEXUS i really wanna get my hands on this LG NEXUS 5X.

David Moralez

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm a small guy so the size of the phone really comes into play for me. Plus, I was a big fan of the Nexus 5 so I'm hoping the 5X is just as good if not better. Also that ice blue is really calling to me as well.

Chris_top_he_r

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Cry... Sob... I work for myself contracting because I could not find regular employment and spend hours per week taking care of my folks house and errands. I've been hacked on my Surface RT until it was bricked last April. Had to get refurbished RT. At same time my Moto X Android main camera went out which I use all the time for work. Motorola RMA'd my MotoX and had it for a month and did nothing to it. I had to write to the COO in Chicago in July 2015 to get my phone shipped back to me from Texas. I ordered a new camera myself and put it in last week, but found the cam's ZIF connector clamp faulty on the motherboard so still no cam. Motorola told me a few days ago I should get a new motherboard from ebay at about $180 that I can't really spare. How does anyone deserve all these problems? Wouldn't it make you feel good to keep me up and running with a great phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik