[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
This would be a wonderful opportunity for me to try a Nexus device and a pure Android experience , one can not go wrong with that!

Coquito7

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I am happy the Nexus 6P has front facing Speakers. I love using my phone to play music. I would love a Nexus 6P it is a great phone to not only do personal things but also fast and easy to do business tasks.

abtxpress

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I run my business almost completely from my phone. Right now I have an htc one m8 Verizon on straight talk cdma-v. I'd like choices on carriers for my travel and extended stays outside of Verizons network. All around the phone is perfect for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

xolanir

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
The overall design is very intriguing for me! Google and the Nexus team, including Huawei didn't hold anything back this time!

Zeustopher

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I loved my Nexus 4 and the Nexus 6p is the first one that really excites me since. Nice looks, fast, fantastic screen, screen size - just the entire packages!

1djc2007

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I would like at new Nexus 6P in order to always have the latest Android and use this as a development tool in my CS classes at my university.

Thanks!

Alax001

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Save me from the iPhone agony! I have a promo lease on T-Mobile for the 6S but I desperately want to go back to Android specifically on the Nexus 6P!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci