[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Because over the years I have had to work my way up the phone chain by repairing, reselling, repairing, reselling, and I currently have a damaged Z1 Compact, which I would never dream of affording had I not gradually upgraded. I would love to not change up my phone every few months, and just settle with a true, current-day flagship!

KarinaE

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I love my Nexus 5 but having dropped it so much has taken a toll on it and now I really need a new phone. What I like about the Nexus 6P is the fingerprint sensor, the USB Type-C plug (which are two features that every phone should now have), and the new camera which looks great.

muggy

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
The new camera looks phenomenal, and I really need a new phone! My Galaxy s6 Active just fried due to water damage - when it is supposed to be waterproof. Tired of Samsung after they won't honor the warranty...I need me some Nexus!

richard_monroe

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We would absolutely love to win a #Nexus6p! during the #ACNexus6P competition. We currently have two Samsung Galaxy S III, and it is time for us to update!!! Thank you for this opportunity. :D

Keith James6

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
I want a Nexus P because I moronically traded in my Nexus 6 (which I really loved) for a Galaxy S6(great camera, absolutely terrible battery life and the screen is far too small). If I wasn't under installment agreements with my carrier I would just cancel. But, a new Nexus 6P will work just fine. Hope I win. :)

nairanuj

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Have been using a Nexus 5 for two years now. Its time to change the phone, and what better than a 6P. Hope someone reads this and sends a a new Nexus 6P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjogi3777