[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Doran

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I want a Nexus 6P because I love everthing Nexus. Have an M9 and would like to be able to go back to Nexus and retain a full metal body. Damn...... Sexy.

Kevin

geekAdrift

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Need to upgrade. Can't use my T-Mobile JUMP upgrade until I can get my phone's IMEI back after an ill-advised ROM flash. An unlocked 6P would be a great alternative.

maxbennettjr

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I really like the size and screen on this phone. I'd love to own one. I currently have the LG G4 and while it's a good phone, it's totally underwhelming. I previously had a Samsung Note 4 and regret that move. Winning one of these babies would be awesome. The specs are amazing and given the fact that you guys have crowned it the new leader of the pack with regard to Android phones, I'd be one happy camper. Bring it.:D

AJCinMD

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
My spouse has been unemployed for 7 months so I can't spend money on nice things like a new Nexus 6P to replace my old Nexus 5. I'd love to have one because of the fingerprint reader. I use Android Pay several times a week and hate having to enter my PIN to unlock. The all metal construction would be nice too!

Status
Not open for further replies.