[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJGiddz

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
After switching to android from iOS a while ago, I've had a few Samsung Galaxy Notes. I recently got the Nexus 6 to have a outer android experience, and also for the larger screen and dual front-facing speakers, and I couldn't be happier. Who wouldn't want the latest and greatest? The features I like in the new phone are the build quality and the inclusion of a fingerprint scanner.

.46caliber

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Ever since the first the first Nexus, I've been pining away for an all aluminum Nexus phone. The 6P with the reverse camera chin reminds me a bit of my first Android phone, the Droid X.

Rob Arel

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I want the Nexus 6p since my Nexus 5 ( the best overall Android device) for its time is now on its last legs and the 6P looks to be a worthy replacement.

Crystalyne

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Have had Samsung phones for a while now, would be nice to get direct updates for once! Considering that Huawei isn't very well known here in the U.S., curious to see what build quality they offer.

Aprilsas

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
This would be so awesome if I won a Nexus P .... I'm totally a Nexus only user! I would be most interested in the internet calling capabilities and the camera.... please pick me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001