[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blakebritton

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the fingerprint reader on the back of the phone. Not only is it the fastest on the market, but it's also super convenient with its location. I'm moving to the UK to be with my husband, and they accept contactless payments in more places that the US, so I would be very keen on using this feature frequently!

reevester

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
For me it's the Fingerprint scanner. I've been a big supporter of Biometric based security since the first Motorola and I am really looking forward to using the scanner to protect my phone, my purchases and my apps!

Also - el goog cancelled my 9/29 order without any reason after making me wait for 40 days!! :(

dmcm33

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I want the 6p as an upgrade from my oneplus one, because of the awesome camera and fingerprint scanner.

Posted via the Android Central App

fonixmunkee

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I had a Samsung Note 3 and got tired of the lack of updates Samsung provides. So I got rid of it, but my only option was a 32GB Nexus 6. Great phone, but holy crap, do I need more storage. I'm holding onto the N6 until the N6Ps are back in stock...and entering this contest in hopes of expediting that...

Joe1004

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I can't decide which new phone to buy, so FREE would make the decision very easy! If I win, can I hang out with Jerry??
Also, Marshmallow! Fingerprint! Fast Updates! No VZW Bloatware! Camera! Did I mention MARSHMALLOW???

ssmith184

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
A Nexus 7 led to a Nexus 6 and now I'm addicted! I thought a Moto X was the next best thing to owning Nexus but unfortunately I bought it from Verizon so it will never taste Marshmallow. Pure Android is the only way to go now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hengwin