[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technology Geek

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Loved all my previous Nexus phones. Would love this one. Perhaps mostly because my HTC m7 isn't going to get any marshmallow love. I'm thinking it's time for a new nexus. I love everything about the new nexus.

Holly Moses

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello !! why I want to win a Nexus 6P ??

Because I deserve it and am a German sauerkraut head and I like Google myself -> User 2nd class feel.

In Germany, Google Store is a joke !! the because there is almost nothing to buy from Google and when something new comes then one waits for 1 year or even better, it did not come to Germany.

Pixel Chromebook, Nexus, Google Play Editions etc ...... a Farse !!

greeting
Holly

BerbaBog

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
need a phone but can't afford the 6p now. i'm phoneless at the moment cause i want 6p and my other phone is dead. either way i'm getting 6p eventually but i figured sooner than later would be great so good luck .

AlienFanatic

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
As a huge fan of Nexus devices, I'd love to win the 6P because I just can't decide to buy one without having a chance to use it first. I have an LG G3 and I can't hear a darned thing from the earpiece, but without knowing how good the 6P is I can't be sure it'd be any better. Of course, the finger print reader, Marshmallow, and better camera are all huge draws as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.