[Closed] Win an Acer Iconia A100 from Nvidia and Android Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingmann2

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey I just got a promotion at Best Buy to a position called "Tablet Expert" to train and educate on the finer points of all tablet goodies... one problem, I don't have a tablet yet! This would be huge if I could win it! Thanks guys

Last edited:

mdonoway

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Count me in on this one! I would love to have the 7" Acer. My dinosaur of a laptop weighs about 5-6lbs..... and lasts about 2-3 hrs on a good day...:'(

DRod

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
tegrazone.jpg

Honeycomb, Tegra 2, and 7 inches.

The A100 is the first 7" Honeycomb tablet, and one a whole lot of people were waiting to see. It's also the prize for day one of the Tegra Madness giveaways, and can be yours.

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight Eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at Android Central -- that's how I'll be getting in touch with you next Sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!
Morning ritual: Go to work, check mobile news, power economy. Nice to add "enter contest" in there now. Great way to start the week, count me in!

jaycancel

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Pumped for this contest. I've been waiting to see if this dual-core stuff is all it's cracked up to be. Currently quite happy with my single core Droid X, but wouldn't mind a little extra power
PLEASE!!!! My kids would love this tablet and I've never won a drawing such as this...I LOVE ANDROID CENTRAL!!! PICK ME!!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.