[Closed] Win an Acer Iconia A100 from Nvidia and Android Central

Status
Not open for further replies.

teknotronik

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a Tegra powered tablet. It would be a perfect replacement for my aged laptop. I hope I am picked and I just + 1 ed both nVidia as well as my favorite Android community site that is my primary source for Android goodness. Pick me I never won anything off of an internet forum!

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
A tab the perfect companion for my phone hopefully I can win one so I can put down my slow windows pc to browse the web

fonewiz

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
tegrazone.jpg

Honeycomb, Tegra 2, and 7 inches.

The A100 is the first 7" Honeycomb tablet, and one a whole lot of people were waiting to see. It's also the prize for day one of the Tegra Madness giveaways, and can be yours.

Drop a message in this post. Tomorrow at midnight Eastern time, we'll close it and pick a winner at random.

Only enter once, and be sure you have a valid email on file here at Android Central -- that's how I'll be getting in touch with you next Sunday when we announce all the winners.

Good luck everybody!
Oh me!

arturorascon73

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Im tired of owning a tablet that feels like an oversized phone. My galaxy tab is cool. But without honeycomb its nothing but a big azz phone with out the phone. Thats why would love a acer iconia that has the power of tegra 2 and honeycomb to top it off. And it fitting in my back pocket would awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886