[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

areakode

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm having to deal with an emotional 2 year old, and I have another kid on the way in November. I need a stress reliever...

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
On so here goes,

Today I was making my kids lunch, their favorite, macaroni and cheese.

It also happens to be World Cup, as we all know.

We'll I'm a huge soccer fan. I have loved the game since I was a child and have had a passion for it since I was born. I grew up playing and have continued to do so throughout my adulthood.

Needless to say, I sat down to watch the Mexico v. Cameroon game while their noodles stewed... Approximately a long time later, I realized that I left their noodles on the stove at full boil! (oops!)

Did I mention this also happened to be the last box of mac'n cheese in the house?

So why should I win a shield? Maybe, just maybe if we had a shield around they might just forgive me for ruining lunch.

Maybe.

So please forgive the haste of this post, but I must fight the lunch crowd for more macaroni before the beasts become unglued ;)

I just pray we survive this brief famine of the macaroni!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Android Central Forums

cron912

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I need a Shield because my kids are always 'borrowing' my tablet to play games. Oh, and because they probably won't even get me anything for Father's Day. :(

anon(455709)

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I should win this delicious new NVIDIA Shield because:

1) It's a father's day contest, and yes, I'm a father
2) My 3 kids limit the amount of playtime I get on the devices we have
3) I have a new train commute that would gel well with this...
4) ..and finally, yes, I'll share it with my kids....

Shield on!

herlindosan

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I have three kids, they take my tablet, and my phone one to watch YouTube and my phone to take pics. I have nothing after that, I don't mind then taking my phone and tablet to play with, I don't mind if I win because I've already one with my kids, but it would be a plus especially since they are not really gamers like me.

rockyjay

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I should win because I was immaculately conceived. Which means no one to play catch with. I learned how to shoot pool with my Sega Genesis.

blinz117

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
There are some great games for Android that would play really well with the Shield controls. Also, the Shield exclusive titles (like Portal and Half-Life 2) and game streaming are really enticing.

shilph

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I am a father of almost 2 years old daughter. As you can expect, I do not have enough time to play games. If I have a time, I have my VERY own time on the toilet bowl.
Father like me needs a good handheld machine to play games in secret place like that. And What is good machine? It could be The Shield. It is a perfect Father's day gift for ME.

Rkuskoski

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site
I have just become a father and my daughter was born on 6/11/14 and her name is kylie and she has already started to change my life and i love her like nothing else in the whole world! Having a daughter now and working full time def takes gaming down for me so having a shield would greatly help me play my favorite games any time of the day!

devum

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I've wanted one of these since it was announced. I love the idea of streaming PC games or just playing android games with a real controller without having to mess with bluetooth or usb adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol