Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tynmagisa

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I would love to trade in my ancient Blackberry 8330 (which now only makes it through the day with multiple battery pulls) for the Incredible! I'm sad to give up the keyboard, and the battery life is amazing still, but RIM hasn't been innovative in ages. I am tired of waiting for them to release something worth buying on the Verizon network (now GSM, they get all the love!)

Jamey678

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Need a new phone badly

I got a stinkin Motorola Rizr. The thing is so small and girly, people laugh at me when I am texting on it. And I am stuck with it for another 4-5 months while my sister just got a Motorola Droid. I want an android phone so bad.

MRickrode

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Now, I'm just being greedy here, but, my sorry old phone is an Eris. Sometimes I really want to smash it when it gets really laggy. I've had to delete several apps just trying to get some speed back!

TheStig

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
My storm keyboard goes crazy with my sweaty fingers and my gf has a droid and I have no problem with it. I want a sweaty finger friendly android phone!

digitard#WN

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
This is actually for my wife. I'm a Droid user, and that has made me an Android convert but she is still rocking a... FIRST GENERATION BLACKBERRY PEARL!

Yes, she has to delete her text constantly or her phone has issues. She has a trackball that stops moving every few weeks and I have to remove it and clean it to get it working again, the battery lasts less than a day, and the best part is... reception sucks!

She's had it for a long time, and is afraid to go to another phone since she knows it... but I think once she gets her hand on Android... she'll convert!

fire1hawk

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I am using the first droid. Would give my Droid to my wife who is using...don't cringe an LG Voyager. A Droid incredible would be a nice addition to the family.

iPaulPro

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Cracked G1 on its Last Legs

I am currently using a 1.5 year old G1 with a huge web of cracks on the screen. Recently, the touchscreen has become almost completely unresponsive to touch, so now I can only use the trackball to navigate. The battery has been put through so many cycles that it barely lasts half a day (even with plenty of power management).

Now, this is bad enough, but what makes it worse is that I am an independent Android application developer! I have basically been forced to revert to the slow emulators for development. Furthermore, I am currently unemployed and Android sales are, sadly, my main source of income.

I have been hoping that a "superphone" will be announced on T-Mobile, as I am in contract and cannot afford the Nexus One (not that I'm sure I'd buy it if I could, anyway). This would be just-the-push I need to jump back to Verizon (I left for the G1). The free Incredible would make it possible for me to cancel my contract with T-Mobile.

Please choose me for this giveaway! You'll be pressed to find a bigger Android fan out there, and it will serve both personal and professional usage.

Thanks for the chance!
Paul

dechico2004

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I am currently using a feature phone (LG Voyager) which is horrible in many ways, I love the androidos and enjoy reading all of the blogs about the updates eachday. I enjoy your site the most followed by AndroidGuys, and DroidDog so its very sad that I know almost everything about Android but am suck with a horrible feature phone. Each day I listen to Phils Pod cast and thing about how much my life sucks because I am not using Android 1.5, .6, or anything near a 2. Im stuck using LG version pi (3.1415) I feel like zack morris with a brick in my pocket. Well thanks for your time and goodluck to who ever wins. (either way I think Im gonna pull the trigger and buy an Incredible if I dont win anyway it looks like a sweet phone, or maybe ill switch to Sprint and wait for the Evo 4g any thoughts)

dwightshrute

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
i'm using a palm pre that i got on launch day that all of a sudden decided that it wants to start shutting off every other time i close the slider. i've dealt with all of the small hiccups and took them in stride, but this is just nuts man!! especially given the 2 minutes plus that it takes to reboot, incredible i tell you!!

lightofhonor

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
Currently rocking my old Nokia 1661 since my Behold 2 died (which I got after my palm pre stopped recognizing taps lol)... makes calls, and not much else. Texting is kinda a pain, but you gotta love the fact that each button shares it's plastic with two other keys.... I mean, who wouldn't want to hit 3 buttons at once??? :)

justflorin

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
i got a backflip...if it would have had more people jump on board it coulda been a really goood phone, but limited interest and lousy commercials doomed it...not to mention at&t breaking its legs and joe swanson-izing it :x

markexander

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have a Motorola..... Razr.

My current phone is a Motorola Razr. I got it back when Alltel was still a real, bonafide company; and while I am happy that it's still running fine, I cannot deny the fact that I wish I had an Android phone too. My brother has a Droid and it's really awesome... But wait till he sees when I have a Droid Incredible. That'll definitely blow his phone out of the water! :D

albertdc

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Wish I could replace my Storm with the Incredible!

I am using a launch-day original BB Storm 1. I am sick of looking for leaks, hybrids, etc to make the thing more usable. The Incredible would be the perfect replacement phone for my 9530.

geeky1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
my sorry old phone

my sorry old phone is a hand-me-down from my 9-year-old... he got it when he was seven. it's an awesomely-powered Nokia 6085h that has a full keyboard (all the numbers from 0-9, plus little letters typed on the numbers, plus a key with a * and one with a #). It has not been able to send or receive text messages for about a year now. It even has a camera with a 480x640 resolution that works great in full sunlight. Yesterday the battery cover came off and I accidentally ran over with my chair from work - now I need to hold the battery in the phone with my hand when I make calls. I'd be really sorry to see this go - but I suppose if I win an HTC Incredible - I can hand it back down to my 9-year-old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia