Win another Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoneknownasbob

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting by on a 1960s era hand-me-down from Maxwell Smart

img1040a.jpg

Annnnd my neighbor doesn't clean up after his dog

img1036ai.jpg

I need a new phone!

Droid_NYC

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm using this sorry old Motorola Droid. My brother, who still has a G1 and who has lost every phone battle to me since the days of StarTacs, is about to leapfrog me when he gets the Evo on Sprint. Please, don't let that happen.

tddangelo

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
bb curve 8330

2nd one, it's been a long 2 years waiting to get away from BB on verizon network. unit freezing up every few days and browser is just not really the internet that we all want.

anon(7873)

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I have an enV Touch. My phone is not so old and bad, but its a dumbphone, its buggy, and the resistive touch screen sucks. I would love to have any android!

jkcpsal

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
currently using a sanyo pro 700 tiny screen no camera etc etc contract with sprint up may 1st so perfect time to win incredible and switch to verizon

yodan4

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
i have a razr v3 from verizon, my fiance has the devour and all of my friends have droids. im thinking to jump ship to a smartphone and ditch my daily use of laptops for work, hopefully this info gets into the right hands.

cyyoung29

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
My current phone is a Moto Q9c with a battery life of about 30 mins or so. The windows mobile it has on it currently sucks and has nothing cool that can be installed on it. With this phone I can also move off my non 3G coverage of US Cellular and move into 2010's speeds.

weezyweazel

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
LG 8600, which has served me well, but is finally starting to fall apart (cracked hinge). Thing actually got put through the washing machine and survived. But yeah, I needs an upgrade.

wolfpup760

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Currently I'm using the Samsung Omnia I910 with Windows Mobile 6.1. Do I need to say anymore??? Most of my friends have either an iPhone or a Android phone. Seen both, and clearly would like to move on towards a Android phone. More choice and the HTC Incredible with Android looks like it rocks.

zmeflyby

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Moto Droid doesnt do 8 mp photos, Moto Droid doesnt do 1 Ghz snapdragon processor stock. Moto Droid doesnt do sense UI.

Moto Droid does lag. Moto Droid does freeze. Moto Droid does 550 mhz processor. Moto Droid does need an upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware