[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafi jay

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
well i we love to say, how i wish that my latest smartphone that am going to use maybe LG G4 or iPhone 6 or Huawei P8 will always use the latest thing that is going to come out all time ... how wish so, but i will love to use that LG G4:):):)

meskin84

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I was about fourteen or fifteen when I played a computer game called Virtual Springfield. It was a game where you got to interact with The Simpsons' Springfield. As a obsessed Simpsons fan, this blew my mind. Since than, I've always been fascinated with the idea of virtual reality allowing us to explore vast worlds. Imagine if you could actually interact with world like Springfield or South Park or New New York!!

Posted via the Android Central App

Chris Christiansen

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I already own a G3 through verizon but I would really love to check out the new VR for G3. I'm a gamer so I would really enjoy the privilege to be one of the first people to test out the new virtual reality for smartphones.

Posted via the Android Central App

shaxs

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
What excites me is the new ways of exploring new things virtually. Imagine what it would be like to explore homes for sale remotely if you can't be there in person.

unwiredmedic

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What excites me about VR and smartphones? It provides boundless opportunities to game on the go without a bulky console, and has tremendous educational development possibilities like simulations and scenarios, plus there is a whole new branch of social media that is going to open up with VR interactions (like "Caprica" perhaps). I can't wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter